Synthesis San Francisco & The Synthesis Center
Based in San Francisco, Synthesis SF is committed to:
- Training, nurturing and supporting a new generation of Psychosynthesis Coaches and Practitioners.
- Promoting, partnering, collaborating and contributing to the expansion of psychosynthesis’ reach in the Bay Area, regionally, nationally and globally.
- Building a community that contributes to the growth, development and sharing of psychosynthesis tools, research and dissemination.
As we begin our work and presence in San Francisco, we are pleased and honored to collaborate with The Synthesis Center in Amherst, Massachusetts, to bring their program and staff to provide:
Psychosynthesis Coach Training: The Will to Grow: Transformational Life Coaching
A Nationally Certified Psychosynthesis Coach Training Program
Training leads to Certification as a Psychosynthesis Life Coach (PLC)
Psychosynthesis and Life Coaching:
Board Certified Coach Training with Synthesis Center San Francisco
Contact us for information about our 2018 programs.
more details coming soon!
“The emerging profession of life coaching seems destined to play a significant role in the future, providing support for relatively healthy people to realize their full potentials. It is a discipline that assigns a central role to the will, drawing on both personal and spiritual levels of this core psychological function. In contrast to psychotherapy, coaching assumes that clients have sufficient emotional integration to function in self-responsibility; at least as an ideal, and that they can use their will with some degree of effectiveness. This would imply basic levels of good will and skillful will, in psychosynthesis terminology. In this context, Assagioli’s profound insights into the nature and functioning of the will, so far ahead of their time, will like find a receptive audience.”
~ Martha Crampton, Ph.D.
Board Certified Coach Training programs in psychosynthesis.
In collaboration with the Synthesis Center, Amherst Mass, our exceptional faculty includes:
Dr. Didi Firman; Jon Schottland, MA, BCC; Alan C.Haras, MA, Dr. Raúl Quiñones-Rosado; Sara Vatore, MA, Sikora Nimura, MA, Susan Jewkes Allen, MSW, GCDF.
Our faculty includes deep experience and perspective on psychosynthesis theory, with applications to life coaching, career development, business, yoga, peak performance, somatic experience, intuition, dream work, and mindfulness/contemplative practice. Guest presenters with coaching practice specialties from the expressive arts, business, and other coaching applications will enhance and expand our learning.
The Synthesis Center
Based in Amherst, Massachusetts The Synthesis Center is:
a nonprofit educational institution, founded in 1976, as an organization of people committed to supporting the conscious evolution of individuals and society as a whole, through our teaching and practice of psychosynthesis.
Endeavoring to provide services of the highest quality in an atmosphere that is intellectually exciting, supportive of personal needs, and spiritually inspiring, services of the Center include professional training programs in psychosynthesis, coaching services, educational and support groups, workshops and business consulting.
The Center is located in Amherst, Massachusetts, a small and culturally diverse college town nestled in the scenic Connecticut River Valley.
The Synthesis Center, is an accredited training center for the Board Certified Coach Training in Psychosynthesis and has been offering psychosynthesis training for 40 years.
- Interactive Training, in psychosynthesis as a coaching methodology.
- Live teleconferences, recorded for continued use
- Co-coaching partners
- Support Work
- A deep and connected network of psychosynthesis Coaches
- Affiliation with The Synthesis Center when completed!
- Led by Didi Firman, Ed.D., LMHC.BCC & Jon Schottland, MA, BCC, Sofia Adjunct faculty, and other Psychosynthesis and Board Certified Coaches
- Programs in New England, California, Italy, and Florida, and worldwide by teleconference
Free intro sessions and one on one conversations with faculty for more information